“WMG, Safety Measures”
This message on the back of guidance from Mid Sussex Council
Following the spate of illegal traveller incursions across the district last year, we are now in the process of implementing a comprehensive programme of additional security measures.
As part of this work, contractors will be carrying out ground works (digging ditches and creating bunds to prevent unauthorised vehicular access) at selected vulnerable locations over the coming weeks.
Ground works will be carried out at selected locations:
- Whitemans Green, Cuckfield 1/4/19 - 10/5/19.
- Barn Cottage/Woodvale Lane, Haywards Heath Bentswood from 6/5
- Butlers Green, Cuckfield from 13/5
- Forest Fields, Haywards Heath Franklands from 20/5
- Queens Crescent, Burgess Hill Meeds from 27/5
- Fry Crescent, Burgess Hill Dunstall from 3/6
- Faulkners Way, Burgess Hill Leylands from 3/6
Mid Sussex Facebook Post
Updated 21:10 - 3 Apr 2019 by Support @ Cosmos